1. I like to tan.
2. I'm a mom.
3. I love to Blog.
4. My favorite color is Purple.
5. I'm very intuitive.
6. I love cats.
7. I'm a Dallas Stars hockey fan!
8. I hang out at Barnes & Nobles and Starbucks.
9. I have way too many shoes!
10. I watch Sunday football.
11. I hate shopping!
12. I get board easily if I don't have anything to sew.
13. I'm a fan of Judge Judy.
14. I like watching The Nanny.
15. Sewing is my hobby.
16. I drink coffee everyday, can't function without it!
17. I have dark brown eyes and brown hair.
18. I get my nails done every week and a massage every other month.
19. I tan easily.
20. I'm a people watcher.
21. I've never been to Vegas or Hawaii.
22. I don't read much but would like to. I can't seem to get motivated.
23. My favorite dessert is bread pudding.
24. I don't like to cook much, but I can make awesome enchalidas!
25. My favorite snack is frozen grapes.
26. I love doing needlepoint.
27. My favorite moves are comedy and mysteries.
28. I enjoy most kinds of music.
29. I'm a night owl.
30. In the winter I wear shorts and sweatshirts.
31. I do volunteer work at my church.
32. My favorite actor is Jim Carey.
33. I like to scrapbook.
34. I like to take naps on cold, rainy days.
35. I like to decorate cakes.
Sew fun to make!!
I found this easy-to-make pincushion here. I bought the teacup at a garage sale and used a peice of scrap fabric I had leftover from another sewing project. I made up some to give away as gifts...it was fun, easy and took less than 30 minutes! Isn't it cute?
Gotta Love Those Garage Sales!!
I love this time of the year! BBQs, swimming and GARAGE SALES!! One of my favorite things to do on the weekend is to go to garage sales! I love it when I find something that's like brand new for $5 bucks or less!!
This is my new desk I found for a whopp'en $5.00 and it's like brand new!!
This is my other bargain I found for $5 bucks!